PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support - Initial Course is organized by SureFire CPR and will be held on Apr 17, 2018 at SureFire CPR, Orange, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is All healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.0 CE Credits.
The PALS Class covers:
• The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
• Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
• Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)
• Airway Management
• PALS Pharmacology
• Basic Life Support (BLS) review
• Numerous pediatric case studies and simulations
• How to be both a leader and a team member in a pediatric resuscitation team
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(888) 277-3143,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 195.00|