Oswestry Ultrasound For Regional Anaesthesia Course is organized by Orthopaedic Institute Ltd and will be held on Oct 12, 2018 at Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry, England, United Kingdom. The target audience for this medical event is Anaesthetic trainees.
• Lectures and hands-on scanning of live models
• Morning lectures on sonoanatomy of upper limb and lower limb for regional blockade with videos and clinical applications
• Afternoon session of hands-on training volunteer models.
Course Objectives are :
After this course delegates should be able to:
• Identify the sonoanatomy for brachial plexus, peripheral forearm nerves and major nerve structures of the lower limb
• Achieve competence in setting up the US machine to optimise visualisation
• Procedure specific knowledge on what blocks are suitable for which surgery
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||01691 404661|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £100.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|