ODD, ASD, ADHD & Mood Disorders: Over 50 Proven Techniques for Children & Adolescents is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Feb 05, 2018 at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 hours of continuing education credits.
Course Description :
It’s guaranteed after attending this seminar, your mind will be overflowing with NEW and evidence-based techniques to :
• Sensory Sensitivity.
• Irritability/Temper Tantrums.
• Effective Communication.
• Coping with Environmental Change & Transitions.
• Task-Focus & Persistence.
• Empathy & Respect.
• Social Skills.
Join Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, MA, LPA, national speaker, expert and author as she teaches you more than 50 proven techniques to quickly make progress with children and adolescents with ODD, ASD, ADHD and mood disorders. Learn how to troubleshoot and adapt techniques for preschool through high school-aged kids through real-life case studies, video/audio clips, reproducible client-friendly worksheets, and step-by-step directions for early intervention. Jen’s passion, caring, humor, and time-tested approach will make this day of learning fly by! You will leave invigorated and empowered to treat the top childhood disorders.
Course Objectives are :
• Utilize over 50 proven techniques for working with kids with behavioral issues, high functioning ASD, ADHD and mood disturbance.
• Recommend how to promote “whole brain” change in children with verbal processing and auditory learning issues.
• Develop tools for daily mindfulness and self-regulation practice.
• Apply strategies to develop life skills for a wide variety of emotional disturbances and behavioral problems.
• Implement strategies for treating intolerance, anxiety and impulsivity.
• Dissect how to reduce power struggles & anger through CBT and validation techniques.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Advance Fee||16 Jan,2018||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration - Course Fee||04 Feb,2018||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person - Course Fee||04 Feb,2018||USD 199.99|