Obstetrics (OB) Emergencies is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Oct 17, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nurse Midwives, Certified Childbirth Educators. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours.
Jamie Otremba will delve into the most common obstetrical emergencies presenting in today's patients. She will provide you with a comprehensive look at the critical interventions for:
• Trauma in Pregnancy
• Severe Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
• Managing Amniotic Fluid Embolism
• The Latest Recommendations for Post-Partum Hemorrhage
• Urgent vs. Emergent Newborn Conditions
• Interventions to Manage Violent Situations in the OB Setting
Jamie's extensive experiences in high-risk obstetrics have provided her with keen insight into these often challenging and frightening situations. She is eager to share with you many of the effective interventions that she has acquired throughout her career. Through enlightening case studies, persuasive evidence-based research and an engaging presentation style, she will teach you the current trends and treatments you need to know to manage the next OB emergency. Attend this seminar to learn new strategies and techniques that can immediately impact the maternal and fetal outcomes of your patients!
• Identify three clinical manifestations of amniotic fluid embolism.
• Describe the most common causes of obstetric trauma.
• Discuss management options for post-partum hemorrhage.
• Explain why a d-dimer is no longer recommended as part of the evaluation for pulmonary embolism in pregnancy.
• Analyze why neurological outcomes with amniotic fluid embolism are so poor and the rapid interventions that could make a difference.
• Compare the various treatment options for the obstetrical patient with severe hypertension.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early fee||27 Sep,2018||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration - Conference fee||16 Oct,2018||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person - fee||16 Oct,2018||USD 199.99|
|5+ Group Rate: per person - fee||16 Oct,2018||USD 189.99|
|Coordinator - fee||16 Oct,2018||USD 30.00|