Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar and ADHD is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Feb 15, 2018 at Capitol Plaza Hotel Topeka, Topeka, Kansas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Counselors, Psychologists, Case Managers, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Dieticians, Marriage & Family Therapists, Addiction Counselors, Therapists, Nurses, Chiropractors, Other Mental Health Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 Contact hours.
Conference Description :
Join Anne Procyk, ND, as she teaches you how to think more holistically about diagnosis, nutritional deficiencies, and hormonal imbalances that may contribute to mental health disorders. Improve your clients’ mental health and accelerate your therapeutic results with non-pharmaceutical interventions to treat depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADD. You will learn the underlying causes and symptoms of these disorders, to more accurately diagnose and treat your clients.
Through case analysis, you will experience how addressing core physical and nutritional needs can greatly increase therapeutic results. You will discover the nutrients most essential to help treat your most depressed and anxious clients, and learn simple strategies that can replace pharmaceutical interventions. Leave this seminar with the tools and understanding necessary to immediately incorporate these strategies into your clinical practice.
Conference Objectives are :
• Articulate how integrative interventions facilitate better treatment outcomes in depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADHD.
• Determine the nutrients shown to improve brain function for your clients.
• Evaluate how improved nutrition can improve therapeutic outcomes for clients with depression, anxiety, bipolar andADHD.
• Analyze the differences between mental illness versus nutritional and hormonal imbalances.
• Assess the impact hormones can have on mental health assessment and treatment.
• Evaluate the impact of blood sugar and genetic variations on mental health disorders and effective treatment.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration : Early Fee||26 Jan,2018||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate : per person||14 Feb,2018||USD 199.99|
|Coordinator Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 30.00|