North Carolina Neurological Society (NCNS) Annual Meeting is organized by North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) and will be held during Feb 16 - 18, 2018 at Charlotte Marriott City Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is neurologists in private practice and in academic medicine, residents in training, physician assistants, and midlevel providers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Purpose :
This educational activity will update attendees on the latest medical knowledge available from medical literature, clinical experience and research, to keep practitioners on the forefront of new discoveries and their application to the practice of neurology for the benefit of their patients.
Course Objectives :
• Explain mindfulness and relevant applications for patient care.
• Describe controversial elements of the maintenance of certification process.
• Explain important aspects in the management of pseudotumor cerebri.
• Discuss important features of autoimmune encephalopathies.
• List current legislative topics pertinent to medicine and the practice of neurology.
• Discuss important advances in the treatment of epilepsy.
• Describe current concepts in the management of myasthenia gravis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Physician or PharmD - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 250.00|
|Non-Member Physician or PharmD - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2018||USD 300.00|
|NCNS Member Physician - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 175.00|
|NCNS Member Physician - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2018||USD 225.00|
|Emeritus/Retired Member - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 100.00|
|Emeritus/Retired Member - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2018||USD 150.00|
|NCNS Member PA/NP - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 125.00|
|NCNS Member PA/NP - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2018||USD 175.00|
|NCNS Non-member PA/NP - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 175.00|
|NCNS Non-member PA/NP - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2018||USD 225.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Medical Student - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||Free|
|Resident/Fellow/Medical Student - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2018||Free|