North American Skull Base Society (NASBS) 28th Annual Meeting is organized by North American Skull Base Society (NASBS) and will be held during Feb 16 - 18, 2018 at Loews Coronado Bay Resort, Coronado, California, United States of America.
• Otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons, neurosurgeons, reconstructive surgeons, radiation oncologists, radiologists, medical oncologists, physical rehabilitation physicians, ophthalmologists, neurologists, maxillofacial surgeons, maxillofacial prosthodontists and endocrinologists.
• Targeted allied health professionals include physical therapists, oncology nurses, oral health specialists, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, optometrists and psychologists.
Course Objectives :
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Understand and explain most recent recommendations for management of skull base pathology.
• Describe recent advances in instrumentation and technology in skull base surgery.
• Gain knowledge in challenging skull base pathology from experienced leaders in the field.
• Collaborate in multidisciplinary working groups to identify state of the art management for select skull base pathology.
• To gain knowledge on the optimal technical surgical management of complex skull base pathology through video analysis and expert critique of the intraoperative video.
• Establish consensus statement on management of complex skull base pathology through review of existing medical literature.
Meeting Highlights :
• Special Features of the NASBS Annual Meeting:
• Meningioma Education Day
• Skull Base Primer Course
• Pituitary Forum
• Rhoton Room and Dueling Dissections
• Bleeding Carotid Model Simulation Stations
• Pre- Meeting Dissection Course
Pre conference will be held during Feb 14 - 15, 2018 and Main Conference will be held during Feb 16 -18, 2018
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member - Regular Fee||11 Feb,2018||USD 900.00|
|Non Member - Late Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 950.00|
|Member - Regular Fee||11 Feb,2018||USD 700.00|
|Member - Late Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 750.00|
|Medical Student - Regular Fee||11 Feb,2018||USD 435.00|
|Medical Student - Late Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 485.00|
|Resident - Regular Fee||11 Feb,2018||USD 435.00|
|Resident - Late Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 485.00|
|Fellow - Regular Fee||11 Feb,2018||USD 435.00|
|Fellow - Late Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 485.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Regular Fee||11 Feb,2018||USD 435.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Late Fee||18 Feb,2018||USD 485.00|