Mesotherapy Training is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Mar 02, 2018 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
This comprehensive Mesotherapy training gives the specific formulas, forms, consents, and prescriptions for you to have the ingredients for each mixture formulated and compounded. Like all of our aesthetic training workshops, this training is for established medical professionals looking to expand their procedural capabilities.
During the Mesotherapy Training programs, physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, and others will learn the protocols associated with all the newest medications and traditional therapies associated with treating body contouring and spot fat reduction.
This program is delivered by our who are experts in all Mesotherapy protocols and techniques. By the end of the second day of our Mesotherapy certification training, you will be abundantly prepared to immediately begin treating your own patients. You will be given a Step-By-Step "Cookbook" outline so you know exactly what solutions to use for every condition, i.e. Fat versus Cellulite. You will also perform all the techniques on live patients during utilizing needle and injection meso guns.
This Mesotherapy training course addresses causal elements such as adjunctive and conjunctive therapies. Mesotherapy is the perfect adjunct for women after significant weight loss, lipo-surgery, or after giving birth. In addition, new technologies such as RF-Thermal Body Circumference devices (VelaShape/Accent) and other skin tightening lasers obtain better results when used in conjunction with Mesotherapy. The training will provide information on other causal elements of cellulite in women including HRT (high estrogen levels), smoking, poor diet, impaired venous, lymphatic drainage and genetic disposition to smaller subcutaneous fatty chambers. Our Mesotherapy and Cellulite Treatment training will also include an understanding of the myths associated with cellulite (i.e. obesity, overweight) and a development of the skills able to consult, discuss, and create a real solution to your patient's needs.
Attendees will also learn the latest technologies available in reducing spot pockets of fat and cellulite. You will receive detailed instruction on these non-invasive technologies and learn how this impacts fat and cellulite. Hands-on sessions will enable you to try these technologies on actual patients.
Course Objectives are:
• Understand and perform all Mesotherapy Course Techniques as relates to:
○Spot Fat Reduction
○Body Contouring and weight loss of the abdomen, arms, back & legs
○Face and Neck Rejuvenation
○The Meso-LiftThe Non-Surgical Face Lift
• Demonstrate needle placement technique to supervising instructors during the Hands-On Training sessions.
• Understand the mechanism of action and the specific protocols for using Phosphatidylcholine (PPC).
• Outline and Detail the Specific Supplies and Solutions needed, including appropriate dosages and where to order needed supplies.
• Understand exactly how the new technologies that deliver fat-burning substances without using needles actually work.
• Learn when and how to use the different delivery methods: traditional with needles, the MesoGun, or the newer technologies now available. You will learn this through Hands-On training sessions in the afternoon rotations.
• Perform the initial cosmetic evaluation and patient selection suitable for Mesotherapy.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the grading of cellulite in evaluating the patient and understand the various protocols that will deliver results and which types of treatments will be most effective.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.