Neuroscience for Clinicians: Powerful Brain-Centric Interventions to Help Your Clients Overcome Anxiety, Trauma, Substance Abuse and Depression is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Feb 23, 2018 at Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown, Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Counselors, Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists, Case Managers, Therapists, Nurses, Other Mental Health Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 hours of continuing education credits.
Conference Description :
Bring the latest findings from neuroscience into your treatments. Learn interventions to literally alter the brain’s neurons, structures, pathways, and networks. Recent research reveals that neuroplasticity takes place all through life, so you can offer hope for real nervous system change no matter how long your client has suffered. You will discover how and where neuroplasticity occurs, and ways to use it therapeutically. Gain the background you need, through enjoyable experiences combined with clear principles, for utilizing the nervous system in your work. Learn how to think multi-dimensionally as you see the brain in 3-D and sense it in action. Draw on multiple modalities to overcome resistances, activate creative responses, and turn problems into potentials.
This seminar teaches you how to promote transformation in the traumatized, stressed, addicted, anxious, and depressed brain in positive ways. By initiating change using top-down, bottom-up, and horizontal methods, you add new dimensions to each therapy session. This seminar gives you tools through concepts and experiences to help you build your own techniques for creative individualizing. And in the process, you will find yourself feeling more relaxed, alert, and present as you activate your own brain in positive ways!
Conference Objectives are :
• Communicate key nervous system structures, functions and pathways.
• Explore brain alterations that occur from anxiety, trauma and stress, substance abuse, and depression.
• Support how commonly applied treatments such as CBT, DBT, dynamic therapy, meditation and hypnosis can foster healthy brain change.
• Analyze neuroplasticity and types of experiences that elicit it.
• Apply interventions that can be used to return the nervous system to natural balance using methods drawn from neural-feedback, psychodynamics, mindfulness, sensory awareness, hypnosis and bodywork.
• Evaluate specific techniques that enhance attention, interoception, affect regulation and sensory-motor awareness.
• Practice six principles that guide you when including the brain during treatment.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||03 Feb,2018||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||22 Feb,2018||USD 219.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Fee||22 Feb,2018||USD 199.99|
|Coordinator Fee||22 Feb,2018||USD 30.00|