Neuroradiology: Practice to Innovation is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Nov 05 - 09, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
The target audience for this medical event is the practicing radiologist whose work involves neuroradiology, or those involved in the neurological sciences, neurosurgery, neurology, and/or related fields. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Neuroradiology: Practice to Innovation is intended to provide a practical discussion and review of common diseases involving the brain, head/neck, and spine. It will also provide an overview of common imaging strategies, as well as an update in new trends, relevant techniques, and applications in diagnostic and/or therapeutic neuroradiology. In addition, this course will review common endovascular and spinal interventional techniques utilized in neuroradiology.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Review features of degenerative spine disease and nomenclature
• Illustrate common and uncommon cases resulting from trauma
• Discuss the basic and advanced imaging techniques for degenerative dementia
• Review pediatric brain and spine imaging
• Illustrate the role of the neuroradiologist in the treatment and evaluation of epilepsy
• Demonstrate the future and current role for artificial intelligence in the reading room
• Update the provider on gadolinium contrast safety issues and contrast induced nephropathy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||5072843317
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians/Scientists - Regular Fee||04 Nov,2018||USD 1250.00|
|Residents, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners - Regular Fee||04 Nov,2018||USD 1150.00|