Neonate Resuscitation Program (NRP) 7th Edition is organized by SureFire CPR and will be held on Mar 28, 2018 at SureFire CPR, Orange, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Healthcare professionals involved in the delivery and care of newborns including: Pediatricians, Respiratory Therapists, and Nurses. Also recommended for students interested in this field.
Conference Description :
The NRP Class covers:
• How to Identify and Use Neonatal Resuscitation Equipment
• Initial Assessments of Newborns
• Positive Pressure Ventilation
• Neonatal CPR and Intubation
• Medication Dosing and Administration
• Integration of all Neonate Skills (Neonatal Megacode)
The new 7th Edition course is made up of 2 Parts:
PART 1 - focuses on building a foundation of neonatal resusciation knowledge. The learning activities in Part I include:
• Provider Exam
• Section 1: Lessons 1-5 (25 questions)
• Section 2: Lessons 6-11 (25 questions)
• You have unlimited attempts to complete Section 1 and 2 of the exam
• eSim Cases
• Evaluation of Online Modules
PART 2 - The Instructor-led skills session (hands-on portion of the course)
• Attend an Instructor-led Event and bring completion certificate of Part 1
• Complete the Instructor-led Event Evaluation
• NRP e-card will be issued
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.