Neonatal and Paediatric Ventilation by UCL Institute of Child Health
Neonatal and Paediatric Ventilation is organized by UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health (ICH) and will be held from Dec 06 - 07, 2018 at UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is Paediatric SHOs of any experience, Paediatric Specialist Registrars, Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, Paediatric NICU/PICU Nurses & Paediatric Physiotherapists.
This popular course combines lectures with practical workshop sessions. The programme includes a wide range of topics including initiation, maintenance, weaning off assisted ventilation and special ventilatory techniques.
All delegates will be involved in six Interactive workshops:
• High Frequency Oscillation and nitric oxide
• Neonatal conventional ventilators
• Paediatric conventional ventilators
• Paediatric ventilation scenarios
• Transport incubators and ventilators
• Modes of Ventilation – paediatrics & neonates
• Ventilation according to pathophysiology- paediatrics and neonates
• CXR in relation to mechanical ventilation
• Clinical governance in ICU
• Nitric Oxide and Pulmonary Vasodilators
• Weaning modes
• Anaesthesia in NICU and PICU – sedation, analgesia and paralysis
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0)207 905 2699|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctors - Early Fee||11 Oct,2018||GBP 500.00|
|Doctors - Standard Fee||05 Dec,2018||GBP 540.00|
|Nurses or other Allied Health Professionals - Early Fee||11 Oct,2018||GBP 320.00|
|Nurses or other Allied Health Professionals - Standard Fee||05 Dec,2018||GBP 360.00|
|Doctors from Great Ormond Street Hospital or Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital Fee||05 Dec,2018||GBP 340.00|