NDT / Bobath Certificate Course in the Management and Treatment of Children with Cerebral Palsy and Other Neuromotor Disorders (Oct 25, 2018 - Oct 06, 2019)
NDT / Bobath Certificate Course in the Management and Treatment of Children with Cerebral Palsy and Other Neuromotor Disorders is organized by Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association (NDTA) and will be held during Oct 25, 2018 - Oct 06, 2019 at Ridges Education Center, Burnsville, Minnesota, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 263.00 Continuing Education Hours.
Learning Objectives are : -
Observe, analyze and synthesize effective and ineffective posture and movement and its impact on a client’s functional abilities/limitations
• Demonstrate integration of course content information within practicum assignment:
• Postural control
• Typical/Atypical development/movement analysis in function
• Evaluation and treatment planning
• Analysis and facilitation of movement
• Parent/caregiver training/home management
• Team work
• PT, OT, ST content
• Identify components of typical movement and how it relates to the development of: sensory processing, upper extremity, and visual motor function
• Problem solve multi-system, and single system impairments as it relates to sensory – motor processing, upper extremity function and visual motor function and chose effective NDT strategies to address identified functional limitations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Non Members Fee||24 Oct,2018||USD 4675.00|
|Course NDTA Members Fee||24 Oct,2018||USD 4450.00|