Musculoskeletal Sonography Course - Basic & Intermediate Levels is organized by Compass Conferences LLC and will be held from Oct 12 - 14, 2018 at Ramses Hilton, Cairo, Egypt.
The target audience for this medical event for Rheumatologists, Orthopaedics, Sports Surgeons and Medical Physicians, Radiologists, Anaesthetists, Physiatrist, Physiotherapists and other specialities who are interested in incorporating MSUS into their clinical practice.
Conference objectives for Basic Level:
• To learn the basic principles and physics of MSUS.
• To learn the indications and limitations of MSUS.
• To identify the ultrasound pattern of the musculoskeletal tissues and normal sonoanatomy.
• To perform an ultrasound assessment of each musculoskeletal anatomical region using a standardized examination method.
•To identify basic pathologic MSUS findings (i.e. synovitis, bursitis, tenosynovitis, enthesopathy, tendinopathy, tendon calcification, tendon tears, cortical bone and cartilage abnormalities, peripheral nerve entrapment, basic muscle and ligament lesions).
• To report ultrasound findings and diagnosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+ 971 50 5962590|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Option 1: Course Registration Fee||11 Oct,2018||EUR 1000.00|
|Option 2: Course Registration Fee and Standard Accommodation (3 nights in the Venue Hotel)||11 Oct,2018||EUR 1300.00|