Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Disease 2018: State of the Art and Emerging Strategies in Benign and Malignant Breast Disease
Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Disease 2018: State of the Art and Emerging Strategies in Benign and Malignant Breast Disease is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Nov 08 - 10, 2018 at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, gynecologists, primary care providers, advanced practice providers, and allied health professionals who provide both diagnostics and treatment of patients with breast cancer. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This two and a half day continuing medical education course will provide a multidisciplinary update in prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment of benign and malignant breast diseases, and high risk and survivorship issues. The course has multidisciplinary experts in their field presenting the latest, diagnostic, treatment and management options.
Conference Highlights :
• Benign Breast Disorders.
• Surviving Breast Cancer.
• Breast Imaging Modalities and Supplemental Screening Options for Dense Breasts.
• Updates in Surgical Management and Local Treatment of Breast Cancer.
• Genetics and High Risk Management.
• Advances in Oncology.
• Updates in Breast Reconstruction.
• Optional Evening Session: Advanced Surgical Techniques (Separate registration required).
• Recognize benign breast conditions.
• Recognize the role of risk assessment tools in identifying women at high risk for breast cancer.
• Explain the controversies in screening mammography and role of newer imaging modalities.
• Summarize contemporary axillary management strategies and their risks.
• Recommend surgical, radiation, and medical oncology management and treatment options for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.
• Identify survivorship issues and management options.
• Recognize contraception options in high-risk patients and breast cancer survivors.
• Summarize role of multi-gene panel testing for breast cancer patients.
• Compare and contrast different radiation oncology strategies in breast cancer patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Fee: Physician, Scientist - Early Fee||08 Sep,2018||USD 710.00|
|Full Fee: Physician, Scientist - Regular Fee||07 Nov,2018||USD 785.00|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Early Fee||08 Sep,2018||USD 610.00|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Regular Fee||07 Nov,2018||USD 685.00|