Medicinal Cannabis: Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Explain the efficacy/lack of efficacy of currently approved therapeutic options for sickle cell disease
• Describe the potential benefits of medicinal cannabis in sickle cell disease
• Summarize current evidence both for and against cannabis use in sickle cell disease
• Discuss what endpoints should be measured in a study of medicinal cannabis and sickle cell disease
• Describe relevant research in both preclinical and human studies of cannabis use in sickle cell disease
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(215) 955-6000,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $45.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|