Medicinal Cannabis: Parkinson’s Disease is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Explain the efficacy/lack of efficacy of currently approved therapeutic options for Parkinson’s Disease
• Describe risks and benefits of medicinal cannabis in Parkinson’s Disease
• Outline the endocannabinoid system’s role in Parkinson’s Disease
• Summarize current evidence both for and against cannabis use in Parkinson’s Disease
• Discuss best practices for medicinal cannabis forms, strains, ratios, dosages in Parkinson’s Disease
• Discuss the etiology of Parkinson's Disease
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(215) 955-6000,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $45.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|