Medicinal Cannabis: Musculoskeletal Pain Disorders is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Explain the efficacy/lack of efficacy of currently approved therapeutic options for specific musculoskeletal pain disorders
• Describe potential benefits of medicinal cannabis in musculoskeletal pain disorders
• State the endocannabinoid system’s role in musculoskeletal pain conditions
• Summarize current evidence for cannabis use in musculoskeletal pain disorders
• Discuss best practices for medicinal cannabis forms, strains, ratios, dosages in musculoskeletal pain disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Musculo Skeletal system