Medicinal Cannabis: GI and Hepatic Disorders is organized by Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) and will be held from May 31, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Outline the endocannabinoid system's role in GI and Hepatic Disorders.
• Summarize current evidence both for and against cannabis use in GI and Hepatic Disorders.
• Explain the efficacy / lack of efficacy of currently approved therapeutic options for specific GI and Hepatic Disorders.
• Describe the risks and benefits of medicinal cannabinoids in GI and Hepatic Disorders.
• Discuss cannabinoid interactions with other medications.
• Discuss best practices for selection of cannabis forms, strains, ratios and dosages in specific GI and Hepatic Disorders.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(215) 955-6000,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $45.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|