Medical Ethics and Professionalism - Mental Health Professional Edition is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc. (PBI) and will be held during Feb 23 - 24, 2018 at UCI Student Center & Event Services, Irvine, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is psychiatrists, physician experts in physician health and impairment, and attorneys familiar with medical practice and administrative laws. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Objectives :
Upon completion, participants will:
• Comply with standards of practice, codes of ethics, and state statutes.
• Improve clinical decision making by minimizing negative influencers.
• Adhere to professional ethics with resultant improvements in professional-client interaction, which can improve clinical outcomes.
• Reduce their potential transgressions through the development of systems that can be implemented into clinical practice.
• Become aware of the early warning signs indicative of ethical dilemmas and boundary problems.
• Create and implement a tiered Protection Plan to maintain appropriate boundaries.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.