Medical Cosmetic Procedures and Comprehensive Liposuction and Fat Transfer Techniques is organized by International Society Of Cosmetogynecology (ISCG) and will be held during Jan 12 - 14, 2018 at Pelosi Medical Center, Bayonne, New Jersey, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Office Cosmetic Medical Procedures.
• Botox Aesthetic, Restylane, Fat and Other Cosmetic Fillers.
• Lasers / Intense Pulsed Light Cosmetic Treatments including Hair Removal, Vein Removal and Skin Enhanced Photorejuvenation.
• This course will serve as a review and update on procedures training will teach you how to start a cosmetic medical practice efficiently and effectively without wasting money on expensive equipment.
• Whether you plan to deliver boutique services, med spa services or the full spectrum of surgical services, we will teach you the essentials for success.
• You will learn what services to offer, what services to avoid, the best order to introduce them, how to combine them, how to advertise, how to price your services & how to leverage your clientele to expand the business.
• We will teach you popular basic skin treatments & how to inject Botox & fillers like Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse with simple, reliable protocols & facial maps.
• Enhance knowledge of medical cosmetic procedures.
• Learn basic performance of botox and cosmetic fillers.
• Learn basic performance of microdermabrasion.
• Learn basic performance of lasers/intense pulsed light treatments.
• Enhance knowledge of how to introduce cosmetic services into the practice including marketing and management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 201-436-8025|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Module I (Day 1) - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 1600.00|
|Non-Member Module II (Days 2 & 3) - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 4500.00|
|Non-Member Module I & II (Days 1, 2 & 3) - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 5600.00|
|ISCG Member Module I (Day 1) - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 1450.00|
|ISCG Member Module II (Days 2 & 3) - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 4100.00|
|ISCG Member Module I & II (Days 1, 2 & 3) - Conference Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 5100.00|
|Clinical Support Staff(non-physician) Covers meals and shuttle Module I (Day 1) - Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 150.00|
|Clinical Support Staff(non-physician) Covers meals and shuttle Module II (Days 2 & 3) - Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 300.00|
|Clinical Support Staff(non-physician) Covers meals and shuttle Module I & II (Days 1, 2 & 3) - Fee||11 Jan,2018||USD 450.00|