Medical and Surgical Options in the Management of Complex Spine Disease - Dinner Meeting - MedStar Health - Continuing Medical Education is organized by MedStar Health and will be held on Mar 07, 2018 at Tysons Galleria, McLean, Virginia, United States Of America.
This dinner meeting will navigate the medical options on the management of complex spine disease. Topics include Nonoperative treatment options, surgical solutions for cervical spine issues, management of lumbar spine issues, and spinal deformity.
The target audience for this medical event is primary care physicians, community internists, non-spine orthopedic specialists, rheumatologists, physiatrists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants interested in the management of complex spine disease.
After completing this activity, the participant will be able to;
• Establish the role of the physiatrist in the evaluation and treatment of spinal issues
• Describe the role of interventional pain management in spine care
• Identify key clinical presentations in C-spine disease
• Differentiate management options for elective versus emergent conditions
• Recognize short and long-term outcomes from lumbar spine surgery
• Analyze the etiologies of spinal deformities
• Describe current approaches in surgical management of spinal deformity
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.