Psychiatry in 2018 is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and will be held during Jun 14 - 16, 2018 at The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This intensive, three-day course is designed to update participants in numerous aspects of the practice of psychiatry, including recent advances in psychopharmacology, psychosocial treatments, and assessment of psychiatric patients. A wide range of diagnoses and psychiatric populations will be covered, including psychotic disorders, mood and anxiety disorders, borderline personality disorder, eating disorders, substance use disorders, and disorders of late life.
Conference Objectives are :
• Evaluate recent developments in psychopharmacology and their impact on patient care.
• Develop strategies to care for patients suffering from bipolar and psychotic disorders, depression and anxiety disorders, borderline personality disorder, eating disorders, substance use disorders, PTSD, OCD, ADHD, and sleep disorders.
• Assess suicidal patients and engage more effectively with them.
• Diagnose and treat mental health disorders that occur during pregnancy and postpartum.
• Diagnose common problems in geriatric psychiatry and implement state-of-the-art interventions.
• Develop strategies to more effectively work with clients around issues of race and sexuality.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(617) 384-8600|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician (MD/DO) - Fee||13 Jun,2018||USD 795.00|
|Allied Health Professional / Other - Fee||13 Jun,2018||USD 575.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Fee||13 Jun,2018||USD 575.00|
|Doctoral Level Professional - Fee||13 Jun,2018||USD 795.00|