Mayo Clinic Interactive Surgery Symposium is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held during Feb 18 - 23, 2018 at Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui, Wailea, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is general surgeons and medical professionals with an interest in general surgery. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 27.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives :
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Diagnose and treat complications after Bariatric surgery.
• Become familiar with robotic hernia techniques.
• Explain technical aspects of limb salvage for the ischemic lower extremity.
• Evaluate techniques in management of rectal cancer.
• Assess the prognostic implications of imaging findings in small bowel obstruction.
• Become familiar with the latest recommendations in the management of malignant melanoma.
Conference Highlights :
• Featuring Self-Assessment Credit Toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC Program
• Case Presentations and Panel Discussions
• Video Presentations of Surgical Techniques
• Unique Format Utilizing Interactive Response Keypad System
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(480) 301-4580|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||08 Jan,2018||USD 920.00|
|Physician - Regular Fee||17 Feb,2018||USD 995.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, SLP, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Early Fee||08 Jan,2018||USD 850.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, SLP, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Regular Fee||17 Feb,2018||USD 925.00|