Mayo Clinic Convergence is organized by Mayo Clinic and would be held during Feb 21 - 23, 2018 at UCF Fairwinds Alumni Center, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, scientists, allied health, and students working in the fields of biomedical sciences, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering and other scientific fields. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 17.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Highlights :
• Convergence calls for groups within the biomedical sciences, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering, and other fields to come together to solve unmet scientific needs.
• This conference brings together physicians, engineers, and scientists with the aim of discovery of educational gaps inherent to one’s own discipline.
• The goal is to create a space for discussion and creative collaboration in shared problem solving for these areas.
Learning Objectives :
• Discuss complex scientific conditions and challenges. Future health problems are too complex for an individual scientist approach, and therefore, convergence of various scientists is needed to solve complex scientific challenges.
• Recognize emerging innovations and potential converged solutions, since technology innovation occurs too rapidly for our current models of diagnosis and treatment.
• Create actionable convergence concepts by group discussion.
• Examine opportunities for scientific collaboration, discovery, and problem-solving.
• Create a growing network of convergence science teams among Mayo Clinic and other regional scientists.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician - Conference Fee||20 Feb,2018||USD 670.00|
|Scientist, Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Conference Fee||20 Feb,2018||USD 470.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||31 Jan,2018||USD 595.00|
|Scientist, Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree - Early Fee||31 Jan,2018||USD 395.00|