Mayo Clinic Cardiovascular Review in Bahrain: Case-Based Approach is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held during Jan 16 - 20, 2018 at Gulf Hotel Bahrain, Manama, Al-Manama, Bahrain.
The target audience for this medical event is cardiologists, internists, fellows-in-training, and cardiovascular care associates with an overview of all aspects of cardiovascular medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
This course will provide an overview of many aspects of cardiovascular medicine. Faculty will give in-depth, engaging lectures on state-of-the-art subjects in cardiovascular medicine with interactive audience response system and questions and answers with expert Mayo Clinic faculty. This comprehensive program will be a valuable educational opportunity to review highlights for clinical evaluation and management of patients encountered in daily practice.
• General Cardiology.
• Coronary artery disease.
• Cardiovascular risk factors.
• Valvular heart disease.
• Heart failure.
• Congenital heart disease.
• Vascular disease.
• Rhythm disorders.
Course Objectives are :
• Evaluate and manage patients with valvular heart disease.
• Diagnose and treat the patient with ischemic heart disease.
• Develop a comprehensive approach to the clinical evaluation of patients with systolic and/or diastolic heart failure.
• Interpret common ECG tracings and cardiac arrhythmias.
• Describe treatment options for rhythm control in atrial fibrillation.
• Recognize common problems adults with congenital heart disease might face.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||15 Dec,2017||USD 700.00|
|Conference Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 800.00|