Maryland Dermatologic Society Clinical Conference and Business Meeting is organized by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and will be held on Mar 14, 2018 at The Johns Hopkins Hospital :Koch Cancer Research Building, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is Physicians.
Conference Description :
This activity will include a plenary lecture from a national/international expert in various topics including diagnoses and management of unique dermatological conditions. Several patient cases will be presented with group-based discussion for treatment and learning purposes. This is followed by a short business meeting.
Conference Objectives are :
• Formulate a differential diagnosis for unusual/rarely encountered dermatologic findings.
• Formulate effective treatment plans for patients with recalcitrant skin conditions: dermatitis, autoimmune skin disorders, blistering conditions and skin tumors.
• Discuss how to treat the rare manifestations of the aforementioned dermatologic conditions.
• Identify the risk factors and etiologies for dermatologic conditions, especially as related to environmental, genetic, and iatrogenic risk factors.
• Evaluate the efficacy of the treatment options discussed, as individualized to the particular patient and the cutaneous manifestation of the disease.
• Assess the risks associated with the use of experimental medications in the management of dermatologic conditions.
• Apply improved strategies in practice regarding the management of uncommon dermatologic conditions.
• Discuss the efficacy of the treatment options reviewed based on recent literature or anedoctal evidence from the participating physicians.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|