Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology at Vanderbilt is organized by Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) and will be held on Jun 16, 2018 at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Anesthesiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are:
• Manage a patient undergoing anesthesia who experiences a hemodynamic critical event.
• Manage a patient undergoing anesthesia who experiences a respiratory critical event.
• Describe and discuss optimal teamwork, leadership and communicatin skills required during crisis management.
• Perform an effective handover.
Course Highlights are :
• Your performance will not be graded. THIS IS NOT A TEST.
• Experiential learning: You will be in the “hot seat” as the primary anesthesiologist for at least one scenario.
• Small course size: 4-6 participants with 2-3 instructors per course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.