Level 4 - Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC is organized by Cerec Doctors and will be held during Feb 15 - 16, 2018 at Spear Education, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Dentists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 13 CE credits.
Conference Objectives :
• To master the art of color and shade selection.
• To understand the differences between all CEREC blocks and when to use one block over another for a cosmetic result.
• How to prepare anterior teeth for optimal esthetics and how preparation plays an integral role in your success.
• How to create a roadmap for staining and glazing success.
• How to design in Biogeneric Individual, Biogeneric Copy and Biogeneric Reference and when it is appropriate to use each in anterior situations.
• The principles of Smile Design and how to apply them to treatment planning and case presentations, and more importantly the final outcome of the case.
• How to do anterior cases same day, as well as indirect in two visits and the advantages/disadvantages of each.
• Contouring anterior restorations for optimal esthetics.
• How to esthetically enhance restorations milled from the CEREC system.
• How parameters affect anterior restorations.
• File and image management as it relates to the CEREC software.
• How to predictably treat multiple units with perfect occlusion and contacts.
• How to complete three posterior restorations in less than 90 minutes, using ideal form, symmetry and occlusion.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Doctors Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 2995.00|
|Team Members Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 995.00|