Level 1 Dental Implant Training - New York, NY (Nov 02 - Dec 14, 2018)
Level 1 Dental Implant Training is organized by Advanced Dental Implant Research and Education Center (AIC) and will be held during Nov 02 - Dec 14, 2018 at White Plains, New York, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 42 CE Credits.
Conference Description :
This course offers the "basics" of dental implant placement, including topics such as drilling, suturing techniques, implant restoration, treatment planning and managing complications.
Every surgical Implant Training course includes hands-on activities on detailed resin or gum models and/or porcine mandible.
• Day One: November 2, 2018.
• Day Two: November 9, 2018.
• Day Three: November 16, 2018.
• Day Four: November 30, 2018.
• Day Five: December 7, 2018.
• Day Six: December 8, 2018.
• Day Seven: December 14, 2018.
Conference Objectives are :
• Evaluate anatomic considerations significant to the surgical placement of dental implants.
• Establish which patients meet the selection criteria for dental implants.
• Perform basic surgical protocol for implant dentistry (including flap design, soft/hard tissue management and suturing techniques) through hands-on practice.
• Restore dental implants in both the surgical and prosthetic phases.
• Perform a live surgery on their own patient under the supervision of an experienced Course Director.
• Improve surgical skills in preparation for the next level of implantology.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||01 Nov,2018||USD 4500.00|