Level 1 Dental Implant Training - Honolulu, HI
Level 1 Dental Implant Training is organized by Advanced Dental Implant Research and Education Center (AIC) and will be held from Sep 14 - 22, 2018 at Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 28 CE Credits.
Conference Description :
This course offers the "basics" of dental implant placement, including topics such as drilling, suturing techniques, implant restoration, treatment planning and managing complications.
Every surgical Implant Training course includes hands-on activities on detailed resin or gum models and/or porcine mandible.
• Day One: September 14, 2018.
• Day Two: September 15, 2018.
• Day Three: September 21, 2018.
• Day Four: September 22, 2018.
Conference Objectives are :
• Evaluate anatomic considerations significant to the surgical placement of dental implants.
• Establish which patients meet the selection criteria for dental implants.
• Perform basic surgical protocol for implant dentistry (including flap design, soft/hard tissue management and suturing techniques) through hands-on practice.
• Restore dental implants in both the surgical and prosthetic phases.
• Perform a live surgery on their own patient under the supervision of an experienced Course Director.
• Improve surgical skills in preparation for the next level of implantology.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||13 Sep,2018||USD 4000.00|