LEAN Day 2 - Developing a Foundation for Lean Leadership in Healthcare Systems is organized by South East Area Health Education Center (SEAHEC) and will be held on Feb 13, 2018 at Seahec South East Area Health, Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, RNs, LPNs, and other healthcare professionals interested in learning about the LEAN Management System. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
• The challenges of adapting to a rapidly evolving healthcare environment require new ways of thinking about making changes and developing a culture of continuous improvement.
• Application of LEAN methodology to create value for the healthcare consumer has been shown to create improvement in a variety of operating processes within many healthcare settings.
• These three coordinated workshops will focus on LEAN leadership strategies for supervisors, managers and other healthcare professionals who want to improve the delivery of care for patients and those who provide their care.
• This series will challenge your thinking. Learn more about how to provide high-quality, cost-effective care through the application of LEAN principles.
Conference Objectives are :
• Define key concepts in the LEAN approach to rapid cycle improvement;
• Describe application of Plan-Do-Study-Act cycles to support rapid cycle improvement in the healthcare setting;
• Relate A3 thinking to effective problem-solving in healthcare;
• Apply A3 problem-solving to selected examples;
• Describe types & benefits of visual management in the healthcare setting;
• Develop standard work and an implementation plan for a selected process;
• Describe essential components of leadership standard work in a LEAN healthcare environment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(910) 343-0161|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Day 2 Fee (Day 1 is a prerequisite)||12 Feb,2018||USD 80.00|