Laparoscopic Fundoplication and Cardiomyotomy Course
Laparoscopic Fundoplication and Cardiomyotomy Course is organized by Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CEMAST) and will be held from Nov 12 - 13, 2018 at Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The target audience for this medical event is Surgeons with previous experience of laparoscopic surgery who wish to learn laparoscopic surgery for upper GI disorders.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), achalasia cardia and paraesophageal hernia are common disorders that are eminently suitable for laparoscopic treatment. The superiority of laparoscopic treatment for all these disorders has been confirmed in the surgical literature. Surgeons with interest in laparoscopic surgery should attain the skills required to treat these conditions.
• To understand the workup of patients with GERD, achalasia and paraesophageal hernias
• Familiarize with laparoscopic anatomy of the hiatal region and the variations
• Understand step-by-step approach to laparoscopic fundoplication, cardiomyotomy and paraesophageal hernia repair.
• Lectures by expert faculty
• Supervised training in simulation and animal tissue laboratories
• Hands-on session on GI mentor for flexible endoscopy
• Plenty of opportunity for informal interaction with the Faculty
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+91 22 61012000,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||11 Nov,2018||INR 20500.00|
|Resident Fee||11 Nov,2018||INR 15500.00|