Cosmetic Breast Surgery Two-Day Course is organized by International Society Of Cosmetogynecology (ISCG) and will be held during Mar 09 - 10, 2018 at Pelosi Medical Center, Bayonne, New Jersey, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for surgeons seeking to expand their range of safe and effective body contouring options. At the conclusion of this course, attendees will be knowledgeable in the principles of effective cosmetic breast surgeries and be able to safely and effectively perform these procedures under local, sedation general anesthesia. This CME Conference has been approved For a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
Breast augmentation is the most common cosmetic surgery among American women and second only to liposuction worldwide. Breast augmentation ranks highest in patient satisfaction among all cosmetic procedures and is in constant high demand. The ISCG Team will teach you their highly-refined & ultra-cosmetic endoscopic axillary technique and help you develop the knowledge and the technical skills to deliver consistent beautiful results to your clientele.
You should take this course whether you are :
• debating on incorporating breast augmentation into your practice
• training a new cosmetic surgeon for your existing team
• debating on incorporating endoscopic axillary breast augmentation in your existing breast practice
• trained in an older nonendoscopic style of breast augmentation and in need of a surgical update
• in need of continuing medical educational credits in cosmetic breast surgery
At our Cosmetic Breast Surgery Two-Day Course you will learn :
• How to Build Your Cosmetic Breast Practice on Solid Footing
• How to Select Patients for Cosmetic Breast Surgery
• How to Pick the Right Size, Shape & Pocket for Breast Implants
• All About Saline versus Silicone
• All About Breast & Chest Wall Anatomy
• How to Draw Surgical Markings
• The Keys to Preoperative & Postoperative Management for Any Approach
• The Endoscopic Axillary Technique - Nobody Does it Better
• The Inframammary, Periareaolar & Umbilical Techniques
• How to Manage Complications of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
• How to Manage Revisionary Breast Surgery
• The Basics of Breast Liposculpture
• Concepts of Mastopexy
• How to Build Your Cosmetic Credentials
• How to Get Started Step-by-Step
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 201-436-8025|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Non-Member - Conference Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 6900.00|
|Physician ISCG Member - Conference Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 6300.00|
|Clinical Support Staff (covers meals and shuttle) Non-Member - Conference Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 300.00|
|Clinical Support Staff (covers meals and shuttle) ISCG Member - Conference Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 300.00|