ISMAAR 2018: 9th World Congress on Mild Approaches in Assisted Reproduction
ISMAAR: 9th World Congress on Mild Approaches in Assisted Reproduction is organized by The International Society for Mild Approaches in Assisted Reproduction (ISMAAR) and will be held during Apr 12 - 13, 2018 at Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, England, United Kingdom.
• To promote mild, safe and affordable ART
• To make ART more physiological
• To work towards policies for protection of human fertility
• To help with specific projects in developing countries
• To advise policy makers and professionals
• To achieve better public funding for ART
• To involve the voluntary sector in the above
• To offer education and training in mild approaches in ART
• To promote and fund scientific research in this field
• To raise public awareness about fertility and ART
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Student - Fee||11 Apr,2018||GBP 50.00|
|Trainee - Fee||11 Apr,2018||GBP 75.00|