Thailand Chest Summit - 2nd International Pulmonology & Respiratory is organized by Subhadra Healthcare Pvt. Ltd and will be held during Feb 18 - 20, 2018 at Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand.
The target audience for this medical event is for pulmonologists, chest physicians, ENT specialists and researchers from world-renowned institutions to share and exchange new clinical studies and advancements in dealing with pulmonary diseases.
Thailand Chest Summit a consortium of III International Cardiology & Cardiovascular Medicine Summit & II International Pulmonology & Respiratory Summit. This Conference will set the stage with a three day scientific program covering topics varying from basic to clinical and translational research in pulmonology, respiratory diseases like lung cancer, asthma, pneumonia and tuberculosis, that are the leading cause of death not only in Asia but also the rest of the world. Subhadra Healthcare would like to continue working on the prevention strategies and innovations in chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
The theme of the conference is “Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases, Challenges & Innovative Strategies”. The conference is for creating a unique global platform
The scientific program will aim to feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and be challenging cases. Our endeavour is to provide a stimulating and thought-provoking scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
Focus of the Conference :
• Design common risk stratification tools in respiratory medicine.
• Discuss the most updated guidelines for pulmonary disease management.
• Recognize the most relevant evidence in lung cancer prevention.
• Review effective strategies for mechanistic overlap between chronic lung Injury and cancer.
• Interventional Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy & Pleural techniques.
• Pediatric Noninvasive Ventilation & Thoracic Imaging.
• Compare effective preventive strategies in patients with asthma, tuberculosis, pneumonia and Bronchitis.
• Identify risk factors for lung cancer and become familiar with strategies to prevent complications in patients with already established lung cancer.
• Describe the key clinical elements to risk stratify individuals with COPD.
• Cite the critical steps in risk reduction in patients with established pulmonary hypertension.
• Manage risk in interstitial lung diseases.
• Revise the most updated guidelines for prevention of venous thromboembolism.
• Review the most updated recommendations in interventional Pulmonology.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $1800.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jan 18, 2018|