International Patient Experience Symposium is organized by Business Innovation Institute (BII) Alliance and will be held from Nov 12 - 14, 2018 at Bab Al Qasr Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Under the patronage of the Ministry of Health & Prevention, BII is pleased to announce the inaugural launch of International Patient Experience Symposium scheduled for 12th -14th November 2018 in Abu Dhabi (UAE). Emphasizing the paradigm shift towards 'person-centred care' and propagating patients to be equal partners of their own care journey; the event will re-imagine the existing care models and help deliver on the strategic promise of experience excellence.
With many healthcare organizations struggling to define what the patient experience really looks like it is important to understand the role that everyone plays throughout the patient's journey at all levels, from the Hospital CEO to the clinical staff to the receptionist.
The two days conference program will re-imagine the existing care models and help deliver on the strategic promise of experience excellence. No matter where your organization is on the journey to patient experience, you’ll walk away with smart insights, actionable tactics and an imagination full of possibilities to drive your PX strategy to the next level.
Core Themes :
• Building & Sustain PX Initiatives across the Continuum of Care
• Boost Employee Engagement & Wellbeing to Achieve PX Goals
• Capturing Patient Stories to Transform Delivery of Care
• PX Innovation & Technological Interventions
• Next Level Engagement & Communication at the Heart of PX
• Facility Design Revolution - PX Re-factored
• Dr. Ayesha Al Mutawa, Chief Innovation Officer, Director of Strategy & Future Department | Ministry of Health & Prevention, UAE
• Eman Mohammed Alturaiki, Director General – Patient Experience Center | Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia
• Dr. Jorge Guzman, Chief of Staff & Chief Critical Care | Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
• Dr. Ramadan AlBlooshi, CEO | Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulation (DHCR)
• Michael Davis, COO | NMC Healthcare
• Dr. Mounes Kalaawi, Co-Founder & CEO | Clemenceau Medical Center
• Rana Abdulrahman AlJebreen, Patient Relations Director | King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
• Mariano Gonzalez, CEO | Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Woman & Children
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+971 4 229 7955|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|End User Delegate 2 Day Conference - Fee||11 Nov,2018||USD 899.00|
|End User Delegate 2 Day Conference and Masterclass - Fee||11 Nov,2018||USD 1099.00|
|Vendor Delegate 2 Day Conference - Fee||11 Nov,2018||USD 1999.00|
|Vendor Delegate 2 Day Conference and Masterclass - Fee||11 Nov,2018||USD 2499.00|