International Foot and Ankle Biomechanics Meeting is organized by International Foot and Ankle Biomechanics Community (i-FAB) and will be held during Apr 08 - 11, 2018 at Wyndham New Yorker Hotel, New York, United States of America.
Conference Description :
This Conference has an exciting scientific agenda in a truly unique venue planned. The meeting will be problem-based and multidisciplinary. The foot and ankle pathology or concern will be the focus of each session with presentations from the epidemiological, experimental, computational, and clinical perspectives. All related disciplines are encouraged to participate to enhance the breadth and depth of our conference.
The 2018 I-FAB meeting will be problem-based :
• The concept is to encourage multi-disciplinary participation and interaction.
• Participants will include foot & ankle Orthopedic surgeons, Podiatric physicians, Physical Therapists, Biomedical engineers, scientists, trainees, and related disciplines.
• Each session will be organized by the anatomical site of injury or pathology.
• In any given podium session there may be epidemiological, experimental, computational, or clinical outcomes based presentations.
• Posters will be organized in a similar manner.
• The program committee will be pleased to discuss any suggestions that you have to enhance the scientific program
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Registration - Regular Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 750.00|
|Full Registration - late and On-site Fee||08 Apr,2018||USD 850.00|
|Trainee Registration - Regular Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 200.00|
|Trainee Registration - late and On-site Fee||08 Apr,2018||USD 250.00|
|One Day Registration - Regular Fee||08 Mar,2018||USD 300.00|
|One Day Registration - late and On-site Fee||08 Apr,2018||USD 350.00|