International Conference on Neurovascular and Neurodegenerative Diseases (NVND) is organized by United Scientific Group (USG) and will be held during Oct 15 - 17, 2018 at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport, Chiba, Kanto, Japan.
Conference Description :
The aim of International conference on Neurovascular and Neurodegenerative Diseases is to bring together today’s global leaders working on various aspects of neurovascular as well as neurodegenerative diseases. The program of NVND-2018 will comprehensively discuss new results, state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies, and candidate therapeutics important to the development of the next generation treatments. The group of selected speakers from more than 40 countries will share their work on identifying new biomarkers, neuroimaging techniques, prognosis methods and effectiveness of new treatments.
Neurovascular and Neurodegenerative diseases can lead to various types of neurological conditions ranging from stroke to disability and death. These conditions have devastating effects on Public Health. There is a great need for the development of the need generation treatments and therapeutic options to combat Neurovascular and Neurodegenerative Diseases.
This international gathering will provide a unique opportunity to neuroscientists and physicians to share their study and experiences with the leaders in their fields. The program includes keynote speeches from globally renowned scientists. Each of these speakers helped to shape the modern concepts of neuroscience. In addition, there will be sessions for oral and poster presentations. Presentations in these sessions will provide an overview of the cutting-edge technologies being used to address difficult therapeutic and theoretical issues in neuroscience.
Conference Topics :
Neurovascular Diseases :
• Background, Pathophysiology and Epidemiology.
• Types, Neurological Symptoms and Clinical Characteristics.
• Dural Arteriovenous Fistula.
• Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM).
• Brain Aneurysm (Cerebral Aneurysm).
• Cavernous Malformation (Cavernoma, Cavernous Angioma).
• Hypertensive Hemorrhage (Intracerebral Hemorrhage).
• Moyamoya Disease.
• Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
• Venous Angioma.
• Diagnosis: Neuroimaging, Biomarkers and Laboratory Studies.
• Treatment, Therapies and Management.
• Advanced Tools, Techniques and Therapeutics Options.
• Challenges and Controversies.
• Stroke: Prevention, Treatment and Recovery.
• Advances in Stroke Management.
Neurodegenerative Diseases :
• Neurodegenerative Diseases: Symptomatology, Pathophysiology and Etiology.
• Diagnostics of Neurodegenerative Diseases: Neuroimaging, Biomarkers and Laboratory Studies.
• Alzheimer's disease, dementia and mild cognitive impairment.
• Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia.
• Neurorehabilitation in Dementia.
• Translational Insights and Therapeutic Opportunities.
• Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders.
• Neuromuscular disorders and peripheral neuropathies.
• Nursing and Care in Dementia and Parkinson’s Diseases.
• Neurotransmitters, Neuropeptides and Drug targets.
• Neurodegenerative Diseases: Prevention, Treatment and Therapeutic options.
• Multiple sclerosis and CNS demyelinating disorders.
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $599.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $599.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Jan 29, 2018|