Internal Medicine Update is organized by MCE Conferences and would be held during Mar 29 - 31, 2018 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Family Physicians and all Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about Internal Medicine issues. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 15 Credits.
The Internal Medicine conference is designed to provide physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and physician assistants involved in Primary Care with evidence-based information on commonly encountered office dilemmas and suggest current approaches to clinical management. The conference will present and critically assess recent advances and key topics in Internal Medicine to enhance the knowledge and competence of Primary Care attendees.
• Stroke Prevention
• Emerging Infectious Diseases
• Management of Common Infectious Diseases
• Practical EKG Review for Practicing Clinicians
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Diabetes in the Older Adult
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Aspirin: Controversies in Primary Prevention
• 5 Things I Wish I Knew Last Year (TIWIKLY) 2018
• Optimizing Drug Therapy for Mental Illness
• Drug Therapy Challenges in Older Adults
• Best Practices in Prescribing Opioid Therapy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Registration Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 725.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals - Registration Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 625.00|