Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/Geri/ID/Nephro is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 06 - 09, 2018 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss current diagnostic and treatment approaches to thyroid nodules and disorders
• Diagnose and tailor treatment strategies for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
• Discuss the most important approaches to the febrile patient with potentially lifethreatening
diseases in both hospital - and clinic-associated settings
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (respiratory and skin and soft-tissue)
• Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other calcium related disorders
• Review the risks and benefits of the treatment options for arthritis (non-selective NSAIDs, cox-2 inhibitors, DMARDs, narcotics and tramadol)
• Recognize and manage the controversies of treating hypertension and venous thromboembolism in the elderly
• Discuss treatment options for heart failure in the geriatric patient
• Describe the potential nephrotoxic effects of herbal preparation use in the US
• Appraise the importance of cardiovascular calcifications in patients with chronic kidney disease
• Describe proteinuria and hematuria in kidney patients
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $995.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|