Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/Geri/ID/Nephro is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 06 - 09, 2018 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss current diagnostic and treatment approaches to thyroid nodules and disorders
• Diagnose and tailor treatment strategies for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
• Discuss the most important approaches to the febrile patient with potentially lifethreatening
diseases in both hospital - and clinic-associated settings
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (respiratory and skin and soft-tissue)
• Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other calcium related disorders
• Review the risks and benefits of the treatment options for arthritis (non-selective NSAIDs, cox-2 inhibitors, DMARDs, narcotics and tramadol)
• Recognize and manage the controversies of treating hypertension and venous thromboembolism in the elderly
• Discuss treatment options for heart failure in the geriatric patient
• Describe the potential nephrotoxic effects of herbal preparation use in the US
• Appraise the importance of cardiovascular calcifications in patients with chronic kidney disease
• Describe proteinuria and hematuria in kidney patients
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $995.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|