Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/Gastro/ID/Psych is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held during Jun 24 - 28, 2018 at Aulani, Kapolei, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Learning Objectives : -
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Diagnose and tailor treatment strategies for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
• Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other calcium related disorders
• Accurately diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic) substance abuse, anxiety disorders, as well as bipolar disorders and ADHD in adults
• Identify at risk patients, institute diagnostic criteria, and manage lower GI bleeding
• Explain the diagnosis of IBD and discuss cost-effective treatment options
• Determine crucial facts from liver tests and what steps should then be taken
• Diagnose, and direct the management of, patients with swallowing disorders
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (CNS and skin and soft-tissue)
• Identify updates for tuberculosis
• Describe important strategies for the evaluation of infections in immunocompromised hosts
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.