Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Emergency Med/Geri/Rheum/Tox is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 16 - 20, 2018 at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Kapolei, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe the approach to the poisoned patient as seen in primary care
• Discuss strategies to treat individuals abusing both legal and illegal substances
• Differentiate between inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint pain and the differential diagnosis of each category
• Evaluate and treat osteoporosis and fibromyalgia
• List risks and benefits of old and new anticoagulants in the management of thromboembolism
• Describe the assessment and management of heart failure and hypertension in older adults
• Discuss practical steps to prepare the primary care office for emergency situations
• List procedures to treat common, uncommon, orthopedic and wounds that present in the primary care office
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $1095.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|