Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Derm/Gyn/Men's Uro/Pod is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 06 - 09, 2018 at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Key West, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discriminate the diagnostic principles and treatment options for dermatitis, papulosquamous diseases, as well as viral and fungal infections
• Discuss common problems and treatment options for ankle and foot injuries including sprains, plantar fasciitis, and stress fractures
• Distinguish between ovulatory and anovulatory uterine bleeding and other menstrual abnormalities and select appropriate treatment options
• Explain the process of menopausal transition (climacteric) and describe the potential risks/benefits of HRT option, especially in relation to breast cancer and cardiovascular disease
• Describe the management of HPV infection and abnormal pap smear results
• Differentiate between benign prostate conditions and prostate cancers
• Discuss medical management of male sexual function and androgen replacement
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $995.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|