Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Cardio/Neuro/Psych/Rheum is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 13 - 16, 2018 at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe current diagnostic approaches to arrhythmias, ACS and CAD
• Implement treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for arrhythmias, ACS and CAD
• Evaluate and treat fibromyalgia
• Utilize current evidence to design treatment strategies for inflammatory arthritis and osteoarthritis
• Perform a neurological exam as well as distinguish signs of weakness and other neurological disorders
• Describe the differential diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders
• Accurately diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic) substance abuse, bipolar disorders, and ADHD in adults
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $995.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|