Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Cardio/Geri/Ortho/Pulm is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Jul 08 - 12, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference objectives are:
• Describe current diagnostic approaches to hypertension, congestive heart failure, and CAD
• Implement treatment strategies reflective of current evidence-based medicine for hypertension, congestive heart failure, and CAD
• Identify the pathophysiology and diagnostic approach to asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Design treatment strategies reflective of current evidence-based medicine for asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Describe the anatomy and function of the shoulder, knee, hip, and ankle joints
• Determine the basics and common pitfalls of orthopedic x-ray interpretation and exercise prescriptions in the primary care office
• Utilize a comprehensive geriatric assessment to identify potential issues
• Discuss the etiologies, differential diagnosis, and treatment approaches to depression in the elderly
• Assess and manage vascular, and urologic disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.