Internal Medicine for Primary Care: Cardio/Endo/Pulm is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Aug 10 - 12, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino, Washoe City, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Credit Hours.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe current diagnostic approaches to hypertension, congestive heart failure, and arrhythmias
• Implement treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for hypertension, congestive heart failure, and arrhythmias
• Identify the pathophysiology and diagnostic approach of asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections
• Design treatment strategies reflective of current evidence based medicine for asthma, COPD and common respiratory infections • Diagnose and tailor treatment strategies for Type 2 diabetes
• Discuss current diagnostic and treatment approaches to thyroid disorders and disorders of calcium metabolism
• Describe the approach to diagnosis and treatment of adrenal insufficiency and syndromes of adrenal hormone excess
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|