Innovations in Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Consensus, Controversy and the Cutting Edge is organized by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and will be held during Feb 15 - 18, 2018 at Disney's Beach Club Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America.
Conference Description :
This course includes hands-on, high-fidelity medical simulations in addition to concise lectures and small group instruction in Pediatric Emergency Medicine for the pediatric emergency physician, general emergency physician, pediatrician, family physician, nurse practitioner and physician’s assistant.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the approach to caring for the ill neonate
• Summarize recent data on steroids, bronchodilators and adjunctive methods for the treatment of pediatric respiratory emergencies
• Describe newer indications for point-of-care ultrasound in the pediatric emergency department
• Summarize the evaluation and management of children with acute heart failure
• Outline a diagnostic and therapeutic approach to caring for febrile infants and children
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 750.00|
|Other healthcare professionals Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 650.00|