Infectious Diseases for Primary Care is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Dec 07 - 09, 2018 at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Palm Beach, Noord, Aruba.
The target audience for this medical event is Family Physicians, all Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about Infectious Disease issues. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This conference is designed to provide primary care clinicians with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered medical issues related to infectious diseases, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Infectious Diseases for Primary Care, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program should improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes..
• Community Acquired Respiratory Infections in Adults with an emphasis on Pneumonia
• Viral Hepatitis A-E with an Emphasis on C
• Fever and Rash
• Clostridium Difficile
• Update on Zika, Chikungunya and Recreational Water-Associated Infections
• Infective Endocarditis
• Infectious Gastroenteritis Syndromes and Food – Borne illnesses
• Urinary Tract Infections
• Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) – 2018 Update
• HIV Update for Primary Care Providers
• A “Potpourri” of Primary Care-associated Infectious Diseases Mimics of Infectious Diseases
• Mimics of Infectious Diseases
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||1 888 533 9031,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 725.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals Fee||06 Dec,2018||USD 625.00|