Implementing an Interprofessional "Culture of Mobility" Across the Hospital Workshop is organized by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and will be held during Apr 05 - 06, 2018 at Chevy Chase Conference Center, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy.
Conference Description :
Implementing an Inter-professional "Culture of Mobility" Across the Hospital Workshop provides resources and support to implement the Johns Hopkins developed Activity and Mobility Promotion (AMP) solution within your facility. The workshop features presentations by members of the inter-professional team, including physicians, therapists, nurses and administrators who have successfully integrated mobility as an integral component of hospital operations and quality improvements efforts. The agenda includes plenary presentations to provide an overview of mobility and the Johns Hopkins AMP solution. Workshops focus on implementation with numerous opportunities for you to consult with speakers on your specific work. Join us to engage with experts and network with others looking to implement mobility as a value-based solution for their organization.
• Appraise the evidence supporting mobility in the hospital.
• Describe mobility within the context of safe-patient handling and other hospital safety initiatives.
• Explain the tenets and methods of a structured quality improvement process for developing and implementing a system mobility program in the acute hospital setting.
• Explain current practice and inter-disciplinary roles in an adult mobility program.
• Describe how to create a clinical culture that recognizes the importance of data.
• Develop clinical questions that can be answered using mobility data.
• Integrate mobility data into ongoing quality improvement efforts.
• Identify stakeholder barriers to implementing an activity and mobility project.
• Engage staff by increasing knowledge of functional assessment tools.
• Leverage the medical record for quality improvement.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $275.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $250.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|